Monday 28 September 2015

Getting into a routine!

Well hey there internet,

it seems like I've gone off the face of the earth for the past few weeks, and I guess that is the case but my reasons are:

 a) I was phoneless for the past few weeks so I was unable to post on instagram and whatnot the way I normally would.

2) I was relying on my good old ( and I mean OLD) Samsung galaxy S3 mini so i still could have posted online but college had started and I am up to my chin in work already due to applying for university and shtuff

and even though I'm currently procrastinating at the moment because I should be studying right now, I've missed being what I call "internet active"

WHICH BASICALLY MEANS I HATE THE REAL WORLD AND I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE ONLINE!

whoa! don't know where that came from.

Anywho, I just wanted to type something up quickly so here i am :D

See you guys soon with some cool stuff!

CYA ;D

No comments :

Post a Comment