Tuesday 15 September 2015

Back to school essentials

It's time to go back to school! 

YAY?

I know, it's not always the best of times, although when I was younger I was that one weird kid (and still am to be honest) that looked forward to going back because my holidays had sucked and they were incredibly boring.

But now... I don't know how I feel about going back, I'll be glad to see people again and what not but if I'm completely honest even though right now I hate having nothing to do, I know I'm going to miss this free time when I'm well into the school year and I'm up to my neck in things to do.

Right now it's up to my ankles. like stepping into a paddling pool.

Anywho! I thought I'd make a 'Back to school essentials' video just to make going back a little bit more bearable for those of you who aren't thrilled by the thought of getting back into routine.

Or if you really love stationary then this video is also for you!

ENJOY AND BE SURE TO COMMENT, LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE CAUSE IT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY :D




My videos are a'ight

I post pictures of cool stuff (instagram):

I sometimes post entertaining things (twitter):

I talk about random things (blog):



No comments :

Post a Comment